Apply for Corbeau Sponsorship
Corbeau recognizes the value of providing products for high-profile vehicles. These partnerships provide Corbeau with heightened visibility by expanding exposure at shows, races and magazine feature articles.
For decades, Corbeau has provided the industry's finest products. During this time we have provided sponsorship for dozens of award-winning cars, trucks, boats and more. We seek to continue this trend of award-winning sponsorship. To maintain our high standards we closely review sponsorship applicants and their vehicles. This process ensures that only vehicles of the highest quality will receive Corbeau sponsorship.
Due to the high number of sponsorship requests, Corbeau requires completion of a Sponsorship Application. This application must be mailed to the Corbeau Sponsorship Department for review-- absolutely no applications will be taken over the phone. Each sponsorship request will receive proper attention and consideration.
Proposals must include:
- Owner information
- Detailed description of the vehicle and the project
- Requested products (i.e. seat and belt types, color options etc.)
- List of future events, shows or exhibits where the vehicle will be appear
- Expected media exposure
- Any and all other information that may help us make a decision on a sponsorship request
Corbeau also requires all sponsored vehicles to conform to the following guidelines:
- Maintain a minimum of two seats and two harness belts
- Refrain from using or displaying names or products of any competing company
- Prohibited transfer or modification of any products included in sponsorship package
- Maintain a minimum of two "CORBEAU" decals, one on each side of vehicle or display a "CORBEAU" windshield decal
- Display - "Corbeau Seats" Phone: 801.255.3737, web: www.corbeau.com - on all displays including: the vehicle, sponsor boards or any other display used during any promotional activity
- Bi-monthly written summary reports including: photos, tear sheets of magazine feature stories, copies of ads or brochures or any other promotional literature where the vehicle is featured, and any other proof that demonstrates that the sponsorship agreement has been fulfilled
Replacement products will only be provided in the unlikely event of a manufacturer defect. Replacement requests for worn-out products, products that fail due to driver negligence, or for theft will not be honored.
Corbeau retains detailed documentation files as evidence to support all sponsorships. We require charge card information including the name of the person or company being sponsored. In the event that Corbeau does not receive adequate documentation, as required herein, within the specified time frame (i.e. 90 days of receipt of product), we reserve the right to charge full retail price for products that have already been supplied on a sponsorship basis, but have not met the guidelines specified in our policy. Those requesting sponsorship agree that should they not supply full documentation demonstrating complete fulfillment of all specifics outlined in the original proposal, they will be charged full retail price for the product provided. Corbeau also requires that the owner of each sponsored vehicle complete a feedback form so as to provide Corbeau with quotes about your impression of the product, desired improvements, and the reactions of others acquainted with the sponsored vehicle. Information provided may be used for all multimedia, including but not limited to advertisements, press releases and promotions.